And fast it goes! Amelia is close to 17 weeks, 4 months old on the 23rd of this month. My how fast it moves. She went to the Dr. this past week and weighed in at a whopping 14lbs., 11oz. She sure doesn't miss meals! She is now 24 1/2 inches long, no more 3 month old pants. She is changing everyday. She is rolling over back to front with ease, standing and playing in her exercauser and grabbing. She is so much fun! Jacob is going to wrestling practice everyday, and has his first match on Feb. 5th. He is following in his dad's foot steps with this sport, my house will soon be the practice field I am sure! :) I start work next week...eek! I am starting off with an event planning contract job, and Amelia with be with Aunt Deb the first week and then a combo of Deb and an in home day care. It will be hard, but I am sure we will make it through. Jason is doing much better from his surgery and his work is going great. God is good! We pray you all are being blessed. Much love from the Garretts!
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! She is adorable!! I can't wait to give her kisses! Go Jake, good luck with wrestling!
Deb
Amelia is sooo cute! I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well. Good luck as you go back to work.
-Denise
Post a Comment