Hello all,
Just a quick post to let you all know what we have been up to...Amelia is getting bigger by the day, she will be 6 months on Friday and weighs 16lbs., 6oz. There is little that baby won't eat! :) She is moving so much and is just such a joy. I am really enjoying the two days a week I am home with her. Jacob is getting ready for his mission trip to Mexico. He had a fundraising dinner and it went very well! Jason is doing great, just plugging along. We are heading out on a family road trip this weekend to Salt Lake City, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. We are really looking forward to getting away for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well! God bless you all.
The Garretts
1 comment:
Hey you! I lost your blog address for awhile..and now I found it! I am glad you are still posting on it! We need to get together soon and catch up--we will soon..I need to see little Amelia--so cute!
Love you Mer
Post a Comment