This week, my Sweet Husband actually took the time to figure what percentage the boys are in this blog, and in his own sweet way, gently pointed it out. Now, those of you who know my Jason well, know that it wasn't too gentle, but sweet nevertheless. So, in my effort to redeem myself from this becoming a "Garrett Girls" blog...and our friends...I have written this ode to my boys, and posted some pictures of them. Enjoy the pics, and to my Jason & Jacob, know that you are loved by the girls in your family.
To my Garrett boys alike, I love you both & Jason, oh so love your bike. You two mean a lot to me and the girl, we wanted to post a bunch of pictures; so give it a whirl. Amelia and I are so happy to have the two of you in our lives, we had to show you these great pictures so our blog survives. One more thing we can't forget, we hope you read this without getting upset. XOXO,Mom & Amelia



No comments:
Post a Comment