Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a GIRL!

I am so excited and proud to announce the grand entrance of my niece! Ava Rebecca Rostvedt made her way into this world today at 5:25pm, weighing in at 8lbs., 6oz...and that is 2 weeks early! She was 19.5 inches long, and has dark hair! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe Deb held out to find out what the baby would be, but it was SO exciting. Deb is a champ and did so well! Cade is warming up to the idea of sharing mommy, and the rest of the family could not be more elated! Thank you to everyone who said prayers for a healthy baby and easy delivery. Deb is just glowing! Here are some pictures of the new baby girl. Deb said she was talking to Ava tonight and told her she can't wait to teach her to scrapbook, and she swears Ava smiled back at her! :) We can only hope! Also, today is also our dear, dear friend, Kristen Bland's birthday...how special it is for us all that Ava was Kristen's birthday gift from a far! We love you Krissy, happy 30th!


XOXO,
Rebecca


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi Becca!!! I'm so happy for Deb, Ava is so precious!!! Give her and Jason my biggest congratulations!! I'm so happy she can scrap some pink now. :)

P.S. Looking at those pics of your sweet girl, it's UNCANNY how much she looks like my neice. I literally did a double take! We have to get them together, lol!