This is what a teenager looks like when at a toddler Easter egg hunt...too cool
This is what a toddler looks like when told to wait to pick up the eggs!This is what a happy baby girl looks like when with her daddy she has missed!
This is what a toddler looks like with 40 candy filled Easter eggs!
This is what twin toddler's candy filled mouths look like :)
This is what one happy baby girl and one happy mama look like...
These are cousins planning their next move to get more Easter eggs...
This is a toddler with the Easter bunny for the first time...much better than meeting Santa for the first time! :)
To all my friends with sweet little boys now...this is what you have to look forward to :)
2 comments:
This looked like so much fun! I love her facial expressions!
Aunt Deb
Ha! Great! Now, I have to look forward to poop for everything!! ha! Amelia is such a cutie-I love the pigtails. It sounds like a much needed family outing!! Love you
Post a Comment