Ava Rebecca is now 5 weeks old. What a sweet, beautiful little niece I have! This past weekend I was blessed to have everyone over to my house to celebrate Ava. Deb felt very special thanks to everyone who attended. She had one very special guest, our very dear friend, Angela. Deb & I met Angie in 7th grade n Gainesville, FL. The three of us became close very fast and spent every waking minute together. Angie moved right before we did, but we all kept in touch. Angie and I planned for a few months for her to visit CO and surprise Deb for her shower. I have to say, it was hard for me, but Deb was truly surprised. We only got Angie's company for a few days, but it was so great to have her here. It was very special for Deb and also for Ava! :) Here are a few pics from the weekend. We are so glad Ava is here!
Yummy treats from my new favorite place, The Bundt Shoppe in Castle Pines, you have to check it out!
Angie holding baby Ava
Amelia giving her baby cousin kisses...so sweet!
The three of us together again! Love you, Angie!
1 comment:
Yes, it was the best shower and so good to be with Angie!! Griffin is such a sweet puppy!
Post a Comment