I am not really sure why I have been so excited about Amelia starting her swim lessons, but I have really looked forward to it. Maybe because I have my Saturdays with her again??? So, this past Saturday was her very first one. Jason was in Utah for Max's graduation (congrats, Max!) and so I was on my own. When we first got in the water she stuck to me like velcro, and I was a little nervous the whole lesson would go like that. But, soon the duckies and balls came out and she did much better. By the end of the lesson she was laying on her back floating and kicking the ball. She didn't want to get out when it was time to go. Hopefully she will remember how much she loved it when we go back on Saturday!
Otherwise, we are doing great. Jacob returns from his mission trip to Mexico tomorrow. They successfully built and gave three houses to those in need. To everyone who helped get him there, THANK YOU! God has done great and wonderful things through Jacob. I really hope to have some pictures to post soon!
I have been sick ALL week, but trying to feel a little better, and Jason has been taking great care of me, Amelia and the house! Hope you all are having a great week!
Not happy at all before the lesson

Totally different girl afterwards

Showing me her new swim suit

My little ham, but isn't she adorable? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment