Friday, July 4, 2008

Sweet Surprise

My cousin Daniel and his wife live in New York and were out here last weekend for a friends wedding, so we got to spend the day with them before they headed back home. It was so great to see him and Amanda. We had a great time catching up with them and letting them get to know our kids. It was a very sweet surprise. Here are some pictures of our time together. Love you Daniel & Amanda!



Amanda, Stephen & Daniel

Amelia loved playing with all of Amanda's jewelry

Ava was so sweet with Daniel

Amelia, on the other hand, had a hard time warming up to him..sorry D!

The whole gang together...so wonderful!

1 comment:

oodrea1221 said...

So happy you all could spend some time together...I read Deb's blog about it too! So funny, I can remember him with his blond hair sticking straight up (I think from egg yolks in it, or something) and the big ear rings, African style! How times change and people too... I'm sure he's still the great guy at heart...be thankful for your wonderful family!

Love ya,
drea