Thursday, August 14, 2008

High School has Begun...

We always knew the day would come, Jake's first day of High School...but wasn't it a few years off? We are in shock that we now have a Freshman in High School! Jake started this past Monday at Castle View High School...he was and is very excited to be there and ready to be in high school. He took these pictures for his scrapbook crazed step-mom somewhat reluctantly, but I told him he will appreciate it later in life. My idea is to take the same pictures in the same pose at the beginning of every year so he can see how much he changes. We know these next four years are going to fly, so we are trying to enjoy them and teach him how to be a good, godly, responsible young man along the way. Pray for us!



2 comments:

mkburcham said...

What!! I cannot believe that he is in highschool! Where has the time gone! You are such a good step mom, he is so lucky!!! Can't wait to see ya tonight! Also, cannot believe Amelia and the snake..I am with you, I do not want anything to do with snakes..yuck..but go Amelia!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

I've done the same thing with Shea since she was in Kindergarten and it is sure fun to watch them grow over the years. Glad to hear all is well, Shea started middle school this year and Robert and I can't believe she's already old enough. Time sure does fly when you have kiddos.