Monday, November 3, 2008

An October to Remember

I have to say, this year I am very pleased with how the month of October went. Normally I look back and think, I wish I would have gone to more pumpkin patches, or decorated more for Halloween, or baked a little more...but this year I am happy with the happenings of the month. As a family we went to 2 pumpkin patches, baked cookies, decorated the house, took pictures in the mountains with the trees turning colors, and had a very successful, very large Halloween party. Yep, I now find myself at the beginning of November offically exhausted from the events of October. But hey, what is better than being exhausted going INTO the holidays. Well, here are several of my favorite pictures, out of hundreds that were taken, from the busy month. Enjoy!


1 comment:

marnell garrett said...

omg so cute, and are you a twin???