It has been such a long time since I have updated...I will post some pics, but things are good...just truckin' along. We have already had a crazy start to the year. We have gone to the mountains for a weekend (me & Amelia), we have celebrated my Dad, Kristine & Meredith's birthday (each with a great party & pictures will be posted soon!), we have helped my parents through the worst renters in history, and moved Amelia into a "big girl" bed. (oh I mentioned that already, it was a BIG deal for me at least). I am reading the book, "The Shack" with a group of girlfriends and it has already affected me. I have never cried in a book, and I have bawled reading this one. It has already stretched me spiritually, and I look forward to more!
Sorry this isn't more in depth, but I am having writer's block at the moment. Enjoy the pictures!
Amelia's 2 Year Old Pictures



2009 Bunko Group
Lisa had to leave early, so she isn't in the picture :(
2 comments:
I hear you about FB...takes up WAY too much time...I too need to blog again...maybe tomorrow night, as I have to dink around with pics...I still haven't sent out my Christmas cards tto
ps...love the new look of your page... and what are you doing to try to be more healthy? I've been using the Wii Fit...my little Mii person is losing some weight (me too)! :)
Post a Comment