Hello everyone,
Our lives are ever-changing and this week is no exception. Amelia started green beans this week, and it went great. I am blessed to have a very good eater, and even when it comes to veggies, she eats them well! Jason didn't want her turning orange, so we went with green! :) Also, Jacob is taking pictures of Flat Stanley around Castle Rock to send to his brother Cole for a school project. It was nice to get out this weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather. Then today, I finally did it; I got Amelia's ears pierced. I have been wanting to get it done, but just didn't have the guts. I got reassurance from a friend at church and went for it. She did great, I on the other hand couldn't watch and totally cried! We followed up with a bottle the minute it was over and it was all good. So, she is 5 months old and already sporting some bling. What a princess. She is so much fun, and just grows more everyday. We hope you all are doing well and enjoying all of your little blessings.
Much love,
The Garretts
1 comment:
I love her little ears! Yucky with the green beans!
Post a Comment