Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Crazy Life....











I was thinking of the Toad the Wet Sprocket's song when I started writing this. Man, this is a crazy life! Honestly, I forgot my password for this blog, so it hasn't been updated for a LONG time! SO much has happened since my last post, Amelia started crawling, trying to walk, Jacob turned 13, Deb & I turned 30, Jason got a motorcycle...crazy. So, I have posted a few of my favorite pictures just to update everyone. I have started back to work full time as the Catering Director at Cherry Hills Country Club. The job is great, but it is hard to be back full time and away from Amelia. We are looking forward to Deb & Jason's party this weekend to renew their vows....10 years! It all goes so fast! Thanks for keeping up with us. Hope everyone is well!








Much Love,




The Garretts

2 comments:

Drew said...

oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! You guys all look great! It's so cool to be able to catch up.

ps. I don't know why my blog says drew to be honest, most people still call me andrew:) you can call me whatever you'd like (even crazy!) :)

Jenn said...

I can't believe you guys are 30! Which is funny because I guess I am 28 so not very far behind. Man, we are getting old! I love the pics of your family and I am glad you guys are doing so good!