Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Halloween Tradition

I guess you can make a tradition out of anything, so we have decided Halloween will be ours. It started about 3 years ago, for Cade's very first Halloween, Deb & Jason brought their family to ours in Castle Rock. We have a GREAT neighborhood full of kids...so LOTS of trick-or-treaters. The years have past and now we have 4 more lil' trick-or-treaters in our family. This year we all gathered for spaghetti and some of the cutest costumes ever! AND, Great Grandma Betty was here too! From oldest to youngest, we had Jacob the Pirate, Cade-AKA Bob the Builder, Bryce the Monkey, Ashton the Ducky, and Amelia the Puppy...what can I say, us Garretts like our animals! :) We had another wonderful year and more wonderful memories. Enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the cutest trick-or-treaters ever! And next year, at least one more!

mkburcham said...

They all look so darn cute! I love the idea of a puppy costume for Amelia, she of course, looked absolutely adorable!! Love ya!