Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Amelia Today

I couldn't help it, I had to post all the cute pictures of Amelia I took today. This morning started off rough, Jacob was sick all night and Amelia was running a fever. So, mom decided to stay home and take care of the kiddos. The day got better and they are both feeling great now. Throughout the day I snapped a lot of pictures, trying to capture Amelia at this oh-so-fun stage. She is talking and mimicing like crazy. Her favorite toy at the moment is her Dora car and, she is really starting to love looking at books. She is such a joy, and I had to share her sweetness and personality.

Doesn't she look like such a big girl in this picture?

She also picked up "giving hi-fives" this weekend with her cousins. I recorded her and daddy giving hi-fives, and had to share that too...too cute!

1 comment:

lizardsoup said...

Sweet! Our internet was down for about 2 weeks - you guys seem to be doing TERRIFIC. BTW, we'll be moving back to the Norfolk/VA Beach area this summer.

Take care!
The Waters (Jeff)