I had planned to update this today with pictures of our very quick trip to Atlanta to see my family, but haven't had the chance to download the pictures yet, so those will be coming. But, before I left last week, Amelia and I went to the Breakfast Park in Cherry Creek Mall & had a very lovely Valentine's day...so that is what I will share.
I was so excited to take Amelia to the Breakfast Park (I totally stole that name from Kristine). I went with Deb a few times to take Cade, and couldn't wait until Amelia was old enough to go, because all the kids seem to have SUCH a good time. Amelia was certainly no different, she had a great time, totally wore herself out and crash hard! Here are some fun pics I snapped...



Aunt Deb got to join us...Amelia is getting good at giving hugs..she loves Aunt Deb.

For Valentine's Day this year, Jason cooked at home, while the kiddos were with Grandma. The house to ourselves does not happen often, so we ejnoyed the silence. I haven't downloaded the pics from dinner yet, but wait until you see them! I knew marrying a man who not only CAN cook, but LIKES to cook, would pay off! :) And, Amelia and I made Daddy a Valentine this year...Jacob thinks he is too old & cool to make one :) She wasn't too cooperative in showing it off, but we had fun. I hope you all enjoyed the special day, it is one of my favorites.

Can you see the little scribbles? Those are Amelia's additions. Too cute!

Even Buca got involved!

This picture made it all worth it...this is my sweet Amelia.

3 comments:
Oh, she is so precious! She just loved that breakfast park, we'll have to do more of that! The pictures for Valentines Day turned out so cute and I'm sure Jason loved his heart!
Cute, I got some young kids too.
I have a pic of Ashley laying on my leg like that (but she had less hair)... it is truly one of my all time favorite pics of her and I LOVE his pic of Amelia and am thankful that you shared it and the news about Deb and her beautiful new addition-- Ava...too cute...Amelia & Ava...I'm sure they will be the best of cousins. You are very blessed Becca... thank God every day and thank you for the reminder to live life to it's fullest! Love you, drea
Post a Comment