Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey Now

Hey Now is the name of one of my favorite songs by Toby Mac; they didn't sing it at the concert last night, so in honor of the greatness of the song...that is the name of the post. Last night me & my fellow "Campers" got to see my all time favorite artist, Jeremy Camp, along with Toby Mac. Such different styles of music, both glorify God. I went with my girlfriends, who just mean the world to me...don't we look like we love being together?

And yes, that is sissy Deb looking VERY pregnant. Three weeks and counting until I meet my new little neice or nephew. God, be with her and her baby. The concert was so entertaining, happy, encouraging. I love being with my friends, whether we are having coffee, playing with our kids, or just hanging out, but last night topped them all for me. To worship God is such an uplifting way, it was amazingly moving for me. I am so grateful for the people God has put in my life, and to top it all, Jeremy Camp rocked and Toby Mac jammed. What a night. Here are some pics of Jeremy...I HIGHLY recommend seeing him in concert.

XOXO,

Rebecca

No comments: