Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Settle in for a Big One

Yep, that's right, SO much to blog about! I have been entirely too busy and too tired to update the blog, so I am going to do a monster post, well, what I would consider a monster post.


Grandma Betty was in town for a few weeks, we LOVE it when Gma Betty is here. She is great company, not to mention a sweetheart! The night before she left the girls got together for a little photo shoot and coffee at the mall...here are a few of those pics, Amelia wasn't being too cooperative, but how stinkin' cute is my baby niece, Ava?








Also while Grandma was here, we were blessed to celebrate her birthday, Mom's birthday & Mother's day with them at the White Fence Farm. We love that place, and don't get to go often. There is SO much for he kids to do, and they had a blast. Deb & I gave mom her first Coach purse, and she was very excited, and all the men were a little confused about what the big deal was :) I had fun taking all these pictures!



Walking with Daddy, so sweet


Amelia loved feeding the animals





Jason liked the Chicken! :)





Happy Birthday Mom & Grandma





"What? Coach? WOA HOO!"



Then, there was Memorial Weekend...We had a busy one, but lots of fun, I fit in a massage, scrapbooking, 2 BBQs, a long hike through Castle Wood Canyon (with a toddler, thank you) and time with family. It was a much needed long weekend, filled with lots of sleep, activity and relaxation! Here are some fun pictures from the weekend!
Hanging out with Dad in the "Big" bed

It didn't take us long to ditch the jog stroller and just wing it

I love this one!

My Wonderful Family!

Our fun neighbors, Bryan & Maura..don't they look like fun? :)

Well, it is back to the grind, but the time off was so great! I want to take just a moment to congratulate my dear friend, Jennifer who is home with her daughter, Shiloh. They have an amazing story of courage, love and patience. They have truly been an example of waiting on God. Check out her blog...Fillippe & Jen, from my friend list. You will be inspired and be thankful.

May God bless you all as you go through your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we made the Garrett Family Post! I'm honored! So, now that I have your attention, why don't you share your email address with me! I would love to see more of the pictures from the hike! Especially the one I took of your and Amelia with her up on the rock face to face with you.

Mara