Saturday, June 28, 2008

Amelia did it!

Amelia graduated from Parent - Tot swim lessons today. I am so proud of her, she was very fearful at first and now she is much better. It still takes her a minute or two to warm up to the water, but she kicks and splashes, and will even sit on the side of the pool and fall into the water to me...she isn't thrilled with the idea of jumping in yet. I had so much fun with the lessons with her. I will miss them, it was a set family time every Saturday. The whole family would get ready and spend at least an hour at the pool together, followed by lunch. We will just have to make an effort to continue. Anyway, here are two pictures of her last lesson. Enjoy!



Love,
Rebecca

Coming up from going under...not her favorite thing to do in the pool! :)


Her report card, but more importantly, she got a sucker for completing the class!

No comments: