Every now and then Judy's company throws a family event and this time it was at Heritage Square. We had such a great time! The kids got their faces painted, rode rides, ate pizza, rode a real train, and then slept all the way home! :) We had a great time with the family. There were lots of laughs. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day. If you have never been there, it is worth the trip, especially if your little ones like trains. We met the conductor and he gave us the whole story, most of which I don't remember...but, I did remember his website, so check it out, and take your kids...they will love it, and it isn't very expensive! http://www.heritagerailroad.com/
Amelia sat so still while getting her face painted!

The kiddos love that Grandma got her face painted too!

Grandma & Jake show off their paintings

The Train Rollercoaster! Amelia liked it for about the first two turns.

Jake & Dad on the Tilt a Whirl...they had a great time, all by themselves!

Bryce & Kris

Amelia's first time on the carousel!

The Heritage Railroad...what a fun trip

Jason decided to cool Jake down by plunging him into the water cooler!

The kiddos in the house...so cute!

Jacob and I had a blast on the Scrambler! I laughed so hard I cried and had a bug fly in my mouth! We had a great time together!

Walking with Grandpa

The boys on the go carts

No comments:
Post a Comment