The Static Reactors!

Mountainview put on a great Vacation Bible School this year called Power Lab. Jason signed me, him & Jacob up to lead a team, the Static Reactors. I have to tell the truth, I was a little nervous, it was Monday - Friday 6-8pm, and with us both working full time, that was a bit of a strain for 5 days, and a lot of lost time with Amelia. But, thanks to our neighbor & friend, Bryan who helped us ALL week, and our great parents who each took Amelia one night (I wanted her to at least get a bath every other night!) we made it through. The worship was great, the kids got so into the hand motions and jumping around. There were nasty messy games like the food slip in slide with baked beans, fruit cocktail and other ingredients all mixed together. Pancake batter relays, Cheeto/Shaving Cream head...lots of stuff to get messy! The boys did all the games and I did the teaching. Jacob was a great help and the kids loved to play with him! By the end of the week we were completely exhausted but SO blessed. Our group started with 8 kids, they kept bringing their friends and we ended the week with 19! It was a true testament to God's love and power. Jason, Bryan & Jacob, I can not thank you enough for all your help! It was so fun!
Teaching

The Kids loved playing with Mr. Bryan!

Worship

No comments:
Post a Comment