Other than buying a car, we had a pretty low key weekend...as low key as they get in our household. Jake just got back tonight from visiting his brother in CA. We are in the process of moving his room to the basement for a little more of a teenager room, so that was a lot of what we worked on this weekend. I also managed to trim Amelia's bangs for the first time. I was pretty nervous, but as you see, the end result wasn't too bad...nothing like the first time I "trimmed" Jason's...sorry honey! We also were blessed to have dinner with our neighbors and friends, Paul & Lisa. Their kids were GREAT help with Amelia, so much so that Jason and I actually were able to enjoyed some wine and adult conversation. Below is a picture of Amelia eating with the big kids and also "jumping" on the trampoline. Thanks Paul and Lisa for a lovely evening. Hope you all had a great weekend! Back to the Grind!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment