Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All About Me

I had to copy this from my sister's blog, you all know how much I like these...yep, I like people to know things about me...:) I think it is a great way to get to know someone. So, hope you enjoy reading it and also hope you copy me! Let me know if you do!

A. Attached or single?
Attached

B. Best friend?
Jason & Deb...I know that is two! :) But I have a male & female choice!

C. Cake or pie?
French Silk Pie

D. Day of choice?
Sunday...at least during the fall

E. Essential item?
Camera

F. Favorite color?
Pink

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy Bears

H. Hometown?
Born in Ohio, but Colorado is home.

I. Indulgence?
Extra hot peppermint Mocha, is it still an indulgence if you have them more than once a week?

J. January or July?
July! January is my least favorite month by far!

K. Kids?
Teenage Step-son, Jake, Almost 2 baby girl, Amelia

L. Life isn’t complete without?
God and family

M. Marriage date?
10/13/2001...almost 7 years!

N. Number of brothers & sisters?
Older Bubba Steve, Twin Sis Deb

O. Oranges or apples?
Apples, but they have to have caramel over them!

P. Phobias?
Heights and people's dirty feet water!

Q. Quotes?
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

R. Reasons to smile?
My family, My Kids, My Friends, My God...this could go on and on.

S. Season of choice?
The Fall! I love football season, Chili, Hot Drinks, and my Wedding Anniversary!

T. Tag seven peeps!
I don't think I have 7 friends with a blog (just do it, Dana) but...Meredith, Andrea, Paulie, Jennifer, consider yourself tagged.

U. Unknown fact about me?
I don't like change, cats or cilantro.

V. Vegetable?
I love Green Veggies: Green Beans, Broccoli & Peppers!

W. Worst habits?
Chewing my cuticles & finger nails

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Ultrasound for sure...but I do think X-rays are very cool!

Y. Your favorite food?
Pizza!

Z. Zodiac sign?
Cancer

No comments: