Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Colorful Colorado

It is my opinion that the reason this state is called Colorful has to do a bit with the fall. It is so beautiful in the fall. I have friends that take a "fall drive" every year to the same place just to see the beauty fall in Colorado has to offer. I have good intentions every year to take a fall drive myself, but with no success. However, a couple of weekends ago Amelia and I spent a few days in Drake with Mom & Dad, and luckily, the trees were beginning to turn, so I got my fall pictures. Here are a few...we truly enjoyed hanging out with my parents, seeing old friends, going to Estes Park for the day, going to a very cool park in Big Tompson canyon...fall in Colorado, there aren't too many more beautiful things in the world, unless we are talking about my kids! Enjoy the pics!



XOXO,

Rebecca



No comments: