Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drum Roll Please

Yep...that is what I hear around my house 24/7 now! :) Jake is taking percussion in school this semester and is learning the drums...every parent's wish right? Well, he really likes it and tonight we got to go to his first concert to see him in action. We were very impressed and proud of him. They started off with a few songs to warm up and then busted out into a mini version of "Stomp." It was very cool. I couldn't get my camera too close, but I was happy with a few of them. Way to go, Jake! Keep drumming...just not while Amelia is asleep! :)


Amelia loved watching Jacob and clapped & yelled "Yeah, Jacob." So sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there, I'm sure he was awesome! How great! I love all the pictures from the mountains and Jake at homecoming! Love you all!
Deb