Monday, February 25, 2008
Visiting the Family
Amelia and I were blessed to be able to go to Atlanta last weekend to spend some time with our family. It was so great to be with her great-grandparents and watch them love on her. We also spent some time with my Aunt Teresa and Uncle Phil. We went on a tour of my cousin Amy's new house and spent some time getting to know her husband, Ryan...newly added to the family. You can see from the pictures that Amelia took to Amy and Ryan very quickly! She also got some much needed time with Papa Eddie. She whispers, "Papa" it is so cute! Most of you know I spent two summers in Atlanta about 10 years ago, and loved it. So, visiting Atlanta feels like going home. Not to mention it is always so special to be with my family. I sure missed Amanda and Daniel, though. It is amazing how fast time goes...it seems like yesterday I was in Atlanta, 19 years old going home for Deb's wedding. And here I am, albeit 10 years later, taking MY daughter to see the family, and Amy is married, in her own house..how can she be married, she just turned 16, I know! I was at that sweet 16! I try everyday to hold onto every moment...but it slips away...so fast. Deb will be having her 2nd baby any day...please continue to pray for her and the baby's grand entrance. While I am asking for prayer requests, please keep the Rostvedt family in yours. Jason's grandfather has been very sick and passed away yesterday, Craig's father. Thank you for your prayers. Ok, enough of this sad talk...I want to live everyday like it is my last. And, I want everyone in my family and my life to feel how loved they are by me everyday...how do you do that? Well, I guess start with telling you all you are loved...by me! :) Enjoy the pictures...I even put one of us, 4 generations! Oh, and I added a video of Amelia giving Lucky, Aunt Teresa's cat treats. Well...sort of! Have fun...XOXO, Rebecca


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the video...how cute is she! Love the picture with g'ma & g'pa..how special!
Deb
there is no frickin way Amy is old enough to be married!!!! I can't believe that! This is the only pic that showed up for some reason, so I'll try to see the rest later!
Post a Comment