For Amelia's baby shower, my amazing sister gave me the most wonderful gift. She compiled a beautiful scrapbook for Amelia. She made several layouts just from her, and then gathered layouts from my friends, far and wide, to add to it. It was the first gift I opened, and it made me cry! It has made scrapbooking Amelia's first year so much easier, and so much more special. Anyway, I am slowly but surely filling those pages, and wanted to send out an update so that many of you who contributed to the scrapbook could see how your pages turned out with the pictures added. I have had such a great time choosing the pictures to fit the layouts. I want to thank everyone who contributed, and if you don't see yours on here, don't worry, I am still going through a ton of pictures to find the perfect one for your layout. Have fun!
Love,
Rebecca
Many wonderful, thoughtful pages from Deb
From Rebecca White, miss you RW!
From my buddy, Andrea (aka Drea)
Cute Girly Page from Dana
Sweet, from Amy Baugh
Some of my favorite pictures, page by Stephanie Austin
Sweet Misc. pictures of Amelia, page by Amy Morris
3 comments:
YEAH, I saw my page! I'm not as crafty as you all, but I'm glad it was put to good use (and dolled up a bit)! :)
Let's do another scrap booking night (or afternoon might be better)!
Smiles,
andrea
I love the album...it looks so great with the pictures! I can't believe she's almost 2! Love you, Deb
The pages look great and Amelia is just so precious!! I guess I never made you a page-so sorry about that! Hope you are feeling better! Love you
Post a Comment