Isn't that how the saying goes? It is late and I think I might have gotten that wrong. At any rate, this weekend was the end of an era in the Garrett household. Right after Jason and I got married, he bought me a beautiful 1994 Lexus ES 300. It has been almost 7 years now we have driven that car. It has been wonderful to us...and this weekend we said goodbye. Of course, we replaced it with yet another ES 300, but this one is a 2002 and a beaut! I forgot to take pics of the new one, but had to post the ones of true blue. Yep, you are reading that correctly, that speedometer says 247,000! (if you can see through the dirt!) I always remembered the year since Jake was born that year, which makes that car 14 years old! It was so good to us, but it was time. Jason has been such a trooper to drive it; the last year or so it was really starting to show it's age. So, we are moving on and happy to do so!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
True blue? Was she blue? Am I looking at the wrong car? Post pics of the new one when you can... preferably with Amelia driving, b/c she's so cute to see.
Post a Comment